AUDITECO GES IS HIRING A SPECIALIST IN BIOLOGY/ECOLOGY
Job function: Environmental consultant
Level: Entry/Middle (professional experience: 0-3 years)
Specialisation: Biology / Ecology
- Bachelor Degree in Biology/Ecology;
- Capacity to identify the flora and fauna elements (biodiversity) in the field;
- In-depth knowledge of natural protected areas;
- Excellent command of the English language (spoken and written);
- Good knowledge of the Romanian institutional framework and applicable environmental legislation;
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office, GIS software);
- Avaulability for business trips;
- Driving licence (B);
- Ready for immediate hire.
Good commannd of a second foreign language, teamwork skills, desire for self-improvement, wish for professional achievement, optimistic nature, good communication skills.
The recruiting process will consist of the following stages:
- Preliminary interview with a representative of the HR Department;
- English test and communication skills test;
- Interview with experts of the Technical Department, including a practical test (identification of specific flora/fauna species);
- Final interview with the GM.