AUDITECO GES is qualified to assist organizations seeking to implement integrated management systems (IMS) in conformance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 or to integrate ISO 14001 or ISO 45001 into their existing quality management systems.
Our company can assist you in developing cost-effective computer-based data management solutions using the readily-available software programs such as Excel and Access.
AUDITECO GES offers you expert assistance in:
- Training the organisation’s IMS team to properly build and implement the IMS in conformance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001;
- Training the heads of all the organisation’s departments on their tasks of:
- identifying and describing the processes they coordinate;
- identifying and assessing the environmental, occupational health and labour safety risks;
- identifying and planning the potential emergency situations.
- Identification and description of the organisation’s process flows; establishment of the HSEQ requirements applicable to each process;
- Identification of the occupational health and labour protection risks correlated with the employees’ tasks and work places;
- Identification and planning of potential emergency situations;
- Identification and evaluation of the health, safety, quality and environmental aspects;
- Identification of the HSEQ objectives and targets; development of the integrated management program;
- Preparation and dissemination of HSEQ Policy;
- Development of the IMS documentation system;
- IMS implementation at all operational levels;
- Training of the internal auditors with a view to monitoring the good operation and continuous improvement of the IMS;
- Preassessment of IMS implementation to ensure ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 conformity.