Duration: 40 h
Location: 3*** or 4**** hotel in Bucharest
Cost: 300 Euro + VAT
The above-mentioned price does not include the examination tax, i.e. 15 Euro + VAT.</
- Environmental protection: institutional framework, applicable legislation;
- Environmental audit. Types, structure, phases, development techniques;
- Environmental management system in conformance with ISO 14001:2009;
- EMS audit: The ISO 19011:2011 standard;
- Audit questionnaire, auditing methods and techniques;
- Case studies, practical examples.
Description of the qualification “Environmental Auditor”
COR code: 325703
Administration and management
The training course covers all types of environmental audits, from the EMS internal audit to the complex environmental audit performed for an organisation.
During the analysis of case studies, the participants will get acquainted to specific knowledge and useful skills that will make their professional activity more efficient within their own organisations.
- Cicerone IONESCU, Ph.D. – AUDITECO Director
- Mihai Iosif – Manager
Who should participate in this course?
- Environmental coordinators that intend to be promoted as EMS managers;
- Technical personnel with environmental responsibilities in the organisation, who need to attend professional training certified by an officially acknowledged certificate;
- Personnel with control and verification responsabilities in the field of environmental protection, working in the local or central administration;
- Other persons interested in the proposed topic.
The participants will receive:
- Training materials (hard copy and electronic version);
- Certificate issued by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Labour and AUDITECO GES, if the final exam is passed;
- Lunch and coffee breaks during the training course.